- This event has passed.
GAR Contracts – Ex, Amends, SS
May 14, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
GAR Contracts –
Exhibits, Amendments & Special Stipulations
During this course of instruction the students will go through the GAR Exhibits, GAR Amendments and the use of Special Stipulations will be discussed.
The current Georgia Association of REALTORS® Forms will be used for instruction and the following forms will be the topic of discussion:
- (F807) Legal Descriptions
- (301, F304, F307, F310) Sellers Property Disclosures
- (F316) Lead Based Paint Disclosure
- (F322) Community Association Fees Disclosure
- (F401, F404, F407, F410, F413) Finance Contingency Exhibits – Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA
- (F510, F511) Earnest Money held by Closing Attorney
- (F601) Sale or Lease of Buyers Property Contingency Exhibit
- (602) Back up Agreement Contingency
- (F701) Amendment to the Agreement
- (F704) Amendment to Address Concerns
- (F707) Amendment to remove contingency
- (F713) Amendment to change Sales Price
- (F716) Amendment to Change Closing / Possession Date
- (F719) Amendment to Remove Contingency of Sale or Lease of Buyer’s Property
- (F722) Amendment Inspection Contingency
GAR Special Stipulations
During this block of instruction, the instructor will outline in detail the correct use of the Georgia Association of REALTORS® Special Stipulations and how they are used in every day application. Instructor will stress the importance of Special Stipulations, how to correctly write them and go over the common Special Stipulations that are already available to the students.
The instructor will show the students how to access the prewritten Special Stipulations and allow class time to go over any other forms that the students may have questions about.
This class is for all levels of real estate salespersons including but not limited to Associate Brokers and/or Qualifying Brokers.
This course has been approved by the Georgia Real Estate Commission as a Continuing Education Class for 3.0 CE credits – The assigned course code is #71603.
THERE ARE CONDITIONS WITH TAKING
THIS COURSE VIA “VIRTUAL LEARNING”
By signing up for the course, logging into the course, staying for the duration of the course, you accept the terms and conditions set forth by Brokerage Atlanta Realty School and the Georgia Real Estate Commission (Rule 520-2-04.9 – Distance Education Course) in regards to Virtual Learning.
The following terms and conditions shall apply to this course:
During this time the instruction team will use ZOOM as their method of presenting the material to the students in the following manner:
1.) At all times there will be a facilitator in the class to monitor students. Students will be required to have video on to ensure they are in attendance for the complete duration of the time. Should the student not wish to submit to video, they are not required to, however will not be eligible to receive CE credits at the end of the course. Furthermore, the facilitator will be the moderator for the instructor; he/she will be the one who will receive student questions and convey them to the instructor.
2.) Classes will be taught in 50-minute blocks with a 10 minute break.
3.) Upon registration of the class, there will be clearly outlined instructions of the student with no misunderstandings of how the class will work. The instructor will also be very clear in the introduction of the class as well in regard to the expectations of the class.
4.) At the conclusion of the class, there will be an e-signed attendance affidavit sent to each student with a student/instructor evaluation to be filled out.